The Aging and Disability Resource Center is here to help you navigate the system of long-term services and supports. If you have a long-term illness or disability, we are here to help! The Concho Valley Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) should be your first stop if you have questions about aging and disability programs and services in Texas. Your Concho Valley ADRC provides information on state and federal benefits. We also have information about community resources!
Who Can Access the ADRC?
- Individuals who are older
- Individuals who have physical or intellectual disabilities
- Individuals who have long term illnesses, chronic mental illness or substance abuse issues.
- Professionals seeking information about services and supports.
- Family and friends providing care.
You can visit your local Concho Valley ADRC at Disability Connections 2809 Southwest Blvd, San Angelo, Texas 76904
or contact ADRC at 855-937-2372.
How the Concho Valley ADRC can help
Trained ADRC professionals will:
- Talk to you and assess your needs.
- Provide you with information and direct you to resources that can help you obtain the services you are seeking.
- Help you connect with services such as home care, home-delivered meals, transportation, assistance with benefits and prescription drugs, legal services, attendant services, respite or caregiver support, housing and more.
- Connect you to services that could help you remain in your home.
- Provide you with short-term help or follow-up to ensure you are connected to services and supports available in your community.